Happy 75th!
And Kidist Foods Letter to Sandford

Quilted panel in the Main Hall
Presentation Stage
[Photo By: KPA]


Below is the email I wrote the Sandford staff and heads, after my morning at the school's 75th Anniversary celebrations, in the Sandford International School campus yesterday, May 27th.

And more photos of the event, with the young and talented performers: In the Auditorium: Sandford's 75th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sandford Staff and Heads,

Thank you for the wonderful 75th anniversary celebrations yesterday. I was the only Sandford Alumni - North American Edition - who was present yesterday. I have passed on the good news to them.

It is a pleasure to have been part of this 75th year event, jump-starting it with my Kidist Foods Expanded Project  presentation on January 14, 2023 at the Sandford Alumni Reunion in Addis Ababa, and also its first in Addis Ababa. The little ten-year-old girl from my presentation would surely have been impressed (she was a hard sell!).

I met some wonderful students at the 75th Anniversary celebration, including Herani, who gave the moving and intelligent presentation in the auditorium. I discussed with her my Kidist Foods Expanded Project ideas, and ways to include Sandford's students. We will get Mihiretab on board, who met me at my presentation in January, holding my Kidist Foods Expanded Project flyer in his hand as he told me of his enthusiasm for the project! And we will include others, through the student-initiated (Creative, Action, Service) (CAS) extracurricular program. The Kidist Foods Expanded Project can fit in all three categories!

I have posted the two photos of the event that impressed me on my Kidist Foods site. One is of a little boy who read his eloquent piece on being a student at Sandford's during the student presentations in the main hall, and the second is of children surrounding the delicious 75th Anniversary cake in the auditorium building. I have also attached the photos.

All the best,
Kidist Paulos Asrat

Young student, who read his eloquent piece on 
being a student at Sandford
[Photo By: KPA]

Young Students Waiting to Cut the Cake!
[Photo By: KPA]
Site designed by Kidist Paulos Asrat